What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered. This informs us whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. This is used to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit. This allows us to continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site. This allows us continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit. This helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site. This ensures we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled. This is in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org