1.8mm Slight Court Wedding Ring CWR1013Y
This is a classic style 18k yellow gold wedding band. The ring is slight court light so has a softer finish and is less rounded than a traditional court and the width is 1.8mm. The perfect complement for almost all styles of engagement rings thanks to its simplicity and beauty.
- This ring is in stock and available to view in 18k yellow gold
- It is available in all precious metals and at different price points.
- Please allow approx 4 weeks to get this ring remade in your exact finger size and preferred metal.
- Contact us to view a range of other wedding ring options in our Dublin Jewellers located in Powerscourt Townhouse-just off Grafton Street.
Please note that we do advise making an appointment to view wedding rings.
At Commins & Co Jewellers, we offer a free cleaning service to all our customers.
We also offer free engraving on our wedding rings (text inside the ring)
Ring Reference: CWR1013Y
The current ring – WR1010Y- in stock is:
Metal In Stock: 18k Yellow Gold
Other Available Metals: 18k yellow; rose
Finger Size: M – Available in all sizes
This ring is in stock and available.
Please allow up to 4 weeks to redesign the ring in a different metal.
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL on orders over €250
- Free post within Ireland through Registered post with An Post on items over €100
- €5 registered post charge on items under €100 within Ireland
- If you have selected a Bespoke Designed piece, it can take up to four weeks to make
- Free ring resizing within 30 days of purchase
- We provide complimentary inspection and sonic cleaning for rings and jewellery purchased through our jewellers or website
For Online Orders we operate a 14 day Refund / Exchange policy
All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Refunds & Exchanges by post.
If you wish to exchange or receive a refund on an item, please return the item to our jewellers in Powerscourt Townhouse:
Commins & Co Jewellers
Unit 23N, Powerscourt Townhouse.
59 William Street
(We are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us) within 14 days of receiving your order.
All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging and condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the exchange of earrings. This does not affect your statutory rights
Send an Enquiry
Diamonds are Sourced
At Commins And Co Jewellers, we work closely with nine international diamond dealers from across the world. They have access to over 100 million certified diamonds – certified by the GIA, HRD Antwerp or IGI Antwerp. This ensures the best quality, choice, value and ethical sourcing for our customers.
We work closely with the manufacturers of lab grown diamonds in the US. We have access to over 250,000 certified lab grown diamonds.
Determining the quality of a diamond involves what jewellers refer to as the “Four C’s”; Cut, Colour, Clarity and Carat.
We believe there are 8 things to be aware of when considering buying a diamond.
Packaged With Love
When you purchase an engagement ring from Commins And Co Jewellers, your ring will be presented in a luxurious piano black ring box with a black leather inside. This ring box is presented in a larger black box with a silver coloured ribbon. The inside of the box is padded with light grey silk for a luxury look and feel.
Knowing the correct finger size for you or your partner can be challenging. We offer complimentary ring sizing if you order a ring in the incorrect finger size. We also facilitate free ring resizing within the first 30 days of your purchase to ensure your ring is the perfect fit. We offer a zero profit goldsmith service for our customers. Any future amendments or alterations to your ring can be done by our in house goldsmith at our cost price.
We offer complimentary engraving on engagement rings, eternity rings or wedding rings. We can engrave whatever text you want on the inside of your ring: your name; your partners name; a personal message; a date or even google coordinates of where you proposed – the options are almost endless.