0.15ct Bespoke Designed V Shape Wedding Ring WR004
€1,150 – €1,200
Have a look at the V shaped pattern exquisite white gold diamond ring which is an ideal wedding ring and have a sparkling row of petite channel set diamonds. This wedding ring is delicate and does not facilitate a straight ring to sit flush beside it.
There is a total carat weight of 0.15ct – as it is a Bespoke Designed ring, the diamonds are D-F in colour and Vs in clarity – quality only available with an in house designed wedding ring. The band is 2.10mm in width.
- We can also modify the wedding ring so that it matches your engagement ring (same diamond start).
- The ring can be made available in all precious metals such as: 18k white gold; 18k rose gold; 18k yellow gold and platinum.
- Remaking of wedding ring using lab grown diamond can also be done.
- To custom make a wedding ring – please see link at: Custom made wedding rings
- Reach out to us at our Dublin showroom located at Powerscourt Townhouse-just off Grafton Street to get assistance from our experts- No appointments are necessary.
We offer free cleaning and engraving services to all our customers at Commins & Co.
Reach us on: 01-4422472
Ring Reference: WR004
The current ring – WR004- available in stock:
Carat: approx 0.15ct
Diamond Shape: Round brilliant cut diamonds
Diamond Quality: D-F colour and Vs clarity
Metal in stock: 18k white gold
Available Metals: 18k white gold; 18k rose gold; 18k yellow gold; Platinum
Finger Size: i – Available in all sizes
Please allow up to 4 weeks to redesign the ring in a different metal or different diamond spec.
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL on orders over €250
- Free post within Ireland through Registered post with An Post on items over €100
- €5 registered post charge on items under €100 within Ireland
- If you have selected a Bespoke Designed piece, it can take up to four weeks to make
- Free ring resizing within 30 days of purchase
- We provide complimentary inspection and sonic cleaning for rings and jewellery purchased through our jewellers or website
For Online Orders we operate a 14 day Refund / Exchange policy
All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Refunds & Exchanges by post.
If you wish to exchange or receive a refund on an item, please return the item to our jewellers in Powerscourt Townhouse:
Commins & Co Jewellers
Unit 23N, Powerscourt Townhouse.
59 William Street
(We are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us) within 14 days of receiving your order.
All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging and condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the exchange of earrings. This does not affect your statutory rights
Send an Enquiry
Diamonds are Sourced
At Commins And Co Jewellers, we work closely with nine international diamond dealers from across the world. They have access to over 100 million certified diamonds – certified by the GIA, HRD Antwerp or IGI Antwerp. This ensures the best quality, choice, value and ethical sourcing for our customers.
We work closely with the manufacturers of lab grown diamonds in the US. We have access to over 250,000 certified lab grown diamonds.
Determining the quality of a diamond involves what jewellers refer to as the “Four C’s”; Cut, Colour, Clarity and Carat.
We believe there are 8 things to be aware of when considering buying a diamond.
Packaged With Love
When you purchase an engagement ring from Commins And Co Jewellers, your ring will be presented in a luxurious piano black ring box with a black leather inside. This ring box is presented in a larger black box with a silver coloured ribbon. The inside of the box is padded with light grey silk for a luxury look and feel.
Knowing the correct finger size for you or your partner can be challenging. We offer complimentary ring sizing if you order a ring in the incorrect finger size. We also facilitate free ring resizing within the first 30 days of your purchase to ensure your ring is the perfect fit. We offer a zero profit goldsmith service for our customers. Any future amendments or alterations to your ring can be done by our in house goldsmith at our cost price.
We offer complimentary engraving on engagement rings, eternity rings or wedding rings. We can engrave whatever text you want on the inside of your ring: your name; your partners name; a personal message; a date or even google coordinates of where you proposed – the options are almost endless.